- Approx. HK$750 per car per trip and it takes around 30 minutes (Pre-arrangement is required)
- Approx. HK$300 per car per trip and it takes around 40 minutes, max. capacity is 5 persons and luggage fee is HK$5 per piece.
- Bus no. A21 can be found at the Ground Transportation Centre in Hong Kong International Airport, take off at ‘Middle Road Tsim Sha Tsui’ stop which is right in front our hotel. Bus fare is HK$33 per person per trip.
Airport Express Rail
- Catch the Airport Express Rail from Hong Kong International Airport to Kowloon Station. Then take a taxi or AEL K4 bus to East Tsim Sha Tsui Station. AEL K4 service is available from 0612 to 2312 daily. Approximately HK$90 for the Airport Express Rail *and an additional HK$30 for the taxi to the hotel
From Mass Transit Railway (MTR) – Tsimshatsui Station (Tsuen Wan Line)
- 2 minutes walking distance from Tsimshatsui station Exit E.
From Mass Transit Railway (MTR) – East Tsimshatsui Station (West Rail Line)
- 5 minutes walking distance from East Tsimshatsui station Exit K.
From China Ferry Terminal
- Take a taxi, approx. HK$30 per car per trip and it takes round 5 minutes.
- Pass through the immigration counter in Shenzhen, and take the train from Lo Wu Station to East Tsimshatsui by MTR (approximately HK$36.50). It takes 5 minutes walk from East Tsimshatsui station Exit K.
- Ferry from Hong Kong Island – Sheung Wan, Shun Tak Centre. The ferry leaves every half hour and costs approximately HK$150 days and HK$185 evenings.
- Ferry from Kowloon – Tsimshatsui, China Ferry Terminal. The ferry leaves every half hour and costs approximately HK$150 days and HK$170 evenings.